5/29/2007

Zippy May...

The months just keep escaping me! I have no clue where they keep going, but before I know it, they're gone. *sigh* I'm not really all that surprised, it's just that I haven't really done much this month. I'm not working, so the days generally pass by in a knitting and computer lazy haze. This should all change though, as I have not one, but two job interviews tomorrow. One is to be a replacement guard at the local pool, and the other is part time at a little boutique card shop place on Bloor St. I know that I'll get the guarding, the interview is just a formality, and I'm pretty confident about the other one, so hurrah! This is especially good since having a very very limited cashflow hurts the wallet a wee bit, not to mention that I have to save like crazy in order to go on my exchange next year.

I've knit about 5 rows on my shawl since the last post. Right now they are going pretty quickly, so it's not going to take too long to get back to the 18 rows I had to rip out. I also knit a good 5 inches on my Jitterbug socks, a few rows on the heel of the Roza's, and 6 rows of the Cablenet. Knitting monogamy, psssh! I laugh at monogamy, completing projects more quickly, actually finishing things in the season for which they are intended. Ha! Polygamy means knitting freedom! Or so I keep telling myself....

No comments: