5/19/2007

7 Random things.

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog. The facts:

1. I can bend my thumb back to my wrist in an odd double jointed sort of way. I've always been able to do it. Mostly I use it as a party trick.

2. My family routinely eats chocolate sprinkles on toast, it's delicious.

3. Both my grandfathers were/are ministers in the Christian Reformed Church. Despite the fact that my mom grew up in Iowa, and my dad in Hamilton, my grandfathers knew some of the same people. My dad's parent's didn't approve much of my mom though, she wasn't Dutch, and that wasn't good enough.

4. I have 15 cousins, 13 on one side, and 5 on the other.

5. I didn't learn to read until the end of grade 2 due to crappy teachers. When I did learn, I kind of taught myself.

6. Every year we run a little contest between my birthday and the Peonies blooming in the backyard. It looks like this year, the peonies will win.

7. My brother and I are a little out of the pop culture group since we never had and still don't have cable. People will say, remember the Samurai Pizza Cats? I'll squint and say ... no? Or I'll just yell no cable! before they get too excited.

Tagged: .... I'll do this later.....

1 comment:

That Squirrel said...

I can't do the thumb thing but I can touch my nose with my tongue! :p
What?? no cable??!! I don't think you're missing much. Just a few great shows which probably no one will remember a few years from now. Maybe. :D