1/07/2006

the second....

So there are still no photo's. Oops, I still haven't yoinked anyone's digital to take photo's yet. But the legwarmers are amazing and have been deemed sexy sexy by all. Vair cool. The Gir is still missing his various missing appendages, oh well. I started the Italian stuff... about 15 times. I have about 8 inches right now, but I still don't like it, so I'm going to frog it again. I only have 3 balls and I really want to make a whole mitten, hat and scarf set. I'm going to see if I can get 3 or 4 balls of something similar in white to match it and do stripes or something. The Italian stuff is varicoloured blue, so I'm pretty sure it will work fairly well. And having nice hats and mitts is all we can do when it's snowing and cold out in this fridgid Canadian weather. I went to sleep last night and it was very cold but there was no snow at all. This morning I wake up and BAM, there's at least 3cms and it's still falling. Snow snow snow.

No comments: