1/13/2006

Cables of DEATH

I will conquer cables! I will I will! I can't understand the instructions in Stitch n' Bitch Nation, not in relation to the cable pattern given for the Belt de Jour. I'm going to make a guitar strap for Meegwun since he used a shoestring and a lanyard as one tonight. And if we are going to make trubadoring a weekly tradition, then he is most certainly going to need a real one. Best fun night ever! Cables will be mine!
I finished the Dark Blue Holey Scarf. It was dark blue mohair that has gold and silver specs in it and some of the ribboney stuff I always use. Heck if I can remember what it's called. But I knit the scarf in a day. In lecture. It probably took about 3 hours. That would be because I was using size HUGE needles. Like 15 or something, very large.

No comments: