5/06/2006

The Clothing Show finds

I went to the Clothing Show at the Automotive Building today. It was hella crowded. I kind of zoned out about an hour into being their, I may have been dehydrated. The only thing I could find to re-enrgize with was a chocolate and nut covered ice cream, not very helpful. I did find a very pretty blue print vintage sundress. I bought it without trying it on, but it fits really well. I thought that if it didn't fit I could at least use the fabric for something. I'm a little dissapointed that I won't be able to use it, but it is very cute, and I will probably get a lot of wear out of it on really hot days this summer.


In other news, I was wondering if anyone knew of any yarn shops in Moncton Newbrunswick. I will be going there next week and would really like to go to one. I know about the London-Wul Farm, but it's just outside the city. I don't know how to drive (and won't have access to a car anyways) and will be looking after a baby, so I would really like something more central. Maybe I'm just being a little naive, but I have a belief that every city or town must have at least one yarn shop. The knitters have to get yarn somewhere. So if you know of any yarns, or if you know for certain that London-Wul is my only option, or a way to get to London-Wul that won't drain my bank account, let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

London-Wul IS Moncton's yarn shop. he he seriously, London-Wul is 10 minutes from downtown Moncton ...annnd Monctons not THAT BIG. BTW London-Wul is about 5 minutes from the Airport and well worth the trip:)

Natalie said...

blast that I missed it. Oh well, maybe next time?