8/24/2009

A done deal

So despite having made that ridiculous stitch repeat mistake one more time (for a total of three) a few days ago, the tank is almost done. The front went much more quickly than the back due to an executive decision made by my mother and I when we decided that the boat neck really wasn't flattering on the girls, so I was much better off doing a scoop. I measured it against a favourite t-shirt and found that I only needed to do four inches after having split the front and back.

I am also making the skirt part a little longer, but other than that, the knitting is almost done. Then on to crochet the neck and armholes, plus the little hole in the back created by the bow.

I'm so excited to be able to wear this before summer leaves us. I'm thinking this may have it's real world debut at Stitch 'n Bitch on Wednesday.

No comments: