8/15/2009

Coral Summer

Summer has finally arrived in Toronto, what better way to celebrate than with some summer knitting?!
I'm using Butterfly Cotton, in my new favourite colour. It's a perfect coral pink/red. I'm hoping to just motor through on this one so that I can still wear it while it's hot. What you see there is about 50" of the 68.5" waist tie that has to be knit first so that the top and bottom can be picked up and knit out. It's a good thing I really like this tank because that much twisted rib is starting to drive me a little crazy. I'm going to hunker down with some old Lime 'n Violet podcasts, sit on the front porch and enjoy the weather. Sounds like a perfect afternoon to me!

p.s. don't you love the colour combination of the lime, coral and tangerine? I wonder what I could make with all those colours together... Maybe some colourwork, with the gray as a background to tone it down a bit.

No comments: