6/24/2007

Just another photo-post

In May I told myself that I would post every day that month. For once I felt like I was really blogging. Then of course, the month ended, and I went right back to where I started, which is not blogging much at all.

I did take a bunch of pictures of things for Ravelry though. Stuff you haven't even seen.

Like the world's fugliest granny sweater. It was my first sweater. You will never see me in it, unless it miraculously changes it's shape. I may severely block it to make it do this.


My Cablenet sock, which is just starting the heel flap.


Some Pink Chocolate Stripe anklets I knit in March out of leftover Lorna's Laces in Iris Garden and Chocolate.


Mr. Cornelious Dangly, an almost finished gift for a friend.


Knitpicks Wool of the Andes, to be knit into an Interweave sweater.


Maybe soon I'll have something interesting to post about....

Until then I'm off to the pub for drinks with the rest of the film crew.

No comments: