8/12/2006

North and South

I just watched the BBC miniseries North and South with my friend Claire. Well Claire and Kim came over on Tuesday and we watched the first three episodes, but we didn't have time for the forth, so Claire came over to finish it today. I think I almost died. It was so good, I could feel my heart break at the end. It sounds really sappy, but it's spectacular. It was amazing. We had to watch the end twice, and it was even better the second time. Mr Thorton now joins the ranks of Mr Darcy in my love of period drama heros. Yes, he's that good.

I also watched The Devil Wears Prada last night with my parents, which has given my mom and I the sudden urge to go out and buy purses.

I must go to Lettuce Knit, and the maybe to a bookstore to find the book of North and South.

No comments: