8/16/2006

Monkeys monkeys everywhere

I went to the Stitch 'n Bitch again today, very fun. There were about half the amount of people that there were last week, but it was still cool. I've got about 2 inches of ribbing left on the body before I move onto the sleeves. I'm almost there! Victory will be mine....

I've almost finished the second strap of the monkey back-pack. However, I was sitting around and realised that a monkey back-pack would be perfect for being a Frosh Boss. But green does not go with my pink sparkly princess cowboy hat, what I really need is a pink monkey back-pack. I think that I may be insane, but I may try and knit one for next week. And knit my sweater. The thing about the sweater is that I can't take it anywhere unless I know that I'll have a good half hour to work on it. The monkey back-pack can be knit anywhere since it's mostly just stockinette. I'll just give the one I'm making now to one of my cousins, they'd love it. The even brillianter thing is that I already have all the necessary colours for the monkey bits, all I need to get is the pink. Perfect, it will be done. I think I can get to Romni's on Friday.

I ordered the colour cards from KnitPicks, vair exciting. I'll be knitting that pullover in no time. After I finish a bunch of other things first, I should finish my chocolate mittens, since they're out of the same colours as the monkey face.

I got a new haircut yesterday, so I'm enjoying the amazing feel of my silky hair. I don't know how much I like it. It's a good cut, but I'm not sure if it's me. We'll just have to see how it washes tomorrow. It's a bunch shorter than it was, and I may have to learn how to do the whole flat iron thing. Also have to pick up hair dye for the red. Woot! 8 days and I move into res, I need to find boxes.

No comments: