2/08/2006

Leeches eh?

Being sucked dry by leeches isn't so bad.
You will be sucked dry by a leech. I'd stay away

from swimming holes, and stick to good old

cement. Even if it does hurt like hell when

your toe scrapes the bottom.


What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?
brought to you by Quizilla


This quiz reminds me of Mira, who has the entire Edward Gorey Death poster on the back of her bathroom door. It's fun to read at 2 in the morning when you're going pee and are still quite drunk. Or normaly in the afternoon. It's allways funny. I'm pretty sure that if you asked her, she would be able to recite the entire poem to you off by heart. Mira's special that way.

I just realised that the Olympic starting point is at 2 on Friday afternoon. I will have to take a slow start. My boyfriend has a play in a festival here at York called Playground, and I'm seeing the Friday mattinee. It starts at 1. *le sigh*. What can I do....Nothing! I have girlfriendly obligations. And it's intarsia, so I can't really knit through the plays. Plus I wouldn't want to because I've heard that they are quite good.

In order to not have another completely pictureless post, here is the couch that Mira and I covered for Trevor's play. It is the couch of sex. Unfortunately Trevor decieded that ultimately the couch did nothing for the play and cut it out. After we had spent an afternoon working on it. Oh well, it is still the couch of sex.




Just look at my sexy sexy legs! And what an attractive posture! heehee, I actually do like this picture



The other one is funny because of Andrew's lounging.

No comments: