2/01/2007

Hairstory

Dear Hair,Thanks for being awesome today. I know that sometimes you can get upset because I really don't do much in the way of care of you. In general you've been good to me, but I'm glad that we could come to the understanding that this whole short hair and curly thing looks really freaking cute, and I hope that we can try it out more often. I promise that I won't dye you again for a very long time, since I know that you weren't really a fan of the grungy blonde or my procrastination in fixing it. I'm sorry. I hope you like the brown.
Love,
Natalie



I have finished 10 repeats of the Hedra sock. I was only going to do 10 of the 14, but I've since decided that 12 is the magic number. I'm going to turn the heel while portering tonight, which starts in 40 minutes. These are a fantastically quick knit and I'm really liking the way that they are turning out. I might need some for me at some point. They are just so pretty!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

You're right. Really freaking cute. I'm sure you're hair appreciates the acknowledgement.