4/21/2007

Oh Sunny Day!

This morning was spent with cuddles and naps, some in bed, and some outside in the glorious weather that we are having right now. I got in a few rounds on my Thermal sleeve, only a few inches left. It looks really tiny in this picture, but I keep it all folded up inside so that it doesn't dangle around and annoy me. Plus it fits in my bag a little more efficiently too. The only (small) downside to being outside is that there isn't much in the way of shade since none of the trees have leaves yet. But if you look closely, you can see that they are trying thier best to get them out.

This is time of year is the saddest part of living in res. My computer is in front of the window, which looks out over the quad. All yesterday and today there has been a steady stream of people carrying boxes and suitcases out of the building, packing up their cars and moving home. Luckily none of my friends have left yet, but Andrea will be leaving tomorrow, then Sam, Renee and Mary on Wednesday. I'm here until the bitter end, as I am working on the 29th and 30th, so I can't leave until May 1. However, that isn't stopping me from moving out, I sent three boxes home with my mom on Wednesday, and will have four ready for her on Monday. It makes me so sad! I'll miss my concrete cube.

No comments: