4/23/2007

Movie Meme

I found this on yarnknita's blog, and thought it was interesting, so I filled it out. I kept looking up to my shelf to see what movies I own, but they are all packed in a box. Instead I was staring at a box of pancake mix.

Anyway, enjoy this little meme, and feel free to steal it if you like.

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times. Grind. It's a horrible movie, but I love it so. There was a period in grade 11 that I watched it every weekend. My brother and I saw it in theatres, and I bought it the week it came out on DVD.

2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. All three Lord of the Rings and Superman.

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Colin Firth, and Judy Dench.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Kiera Knightly. She annoys me to no end.

5. Name a movie you can and do quote from. Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version). Invader Zim, but that's a tv show.

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. Grease.

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with. Just about everything.

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see. Pan's Labyrinth.

9. Name a movie you own. Virgin Suicides.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Mark Whalberg, aka Marky Mark.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? No, but I really really want to! Maybe I can convince The Boy to take me on a date ....

12. Ever made out in a movie? Not in theatres....

13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet. There are honestly so many of these, the list goes on. Leon: The Professional is one though.

14. Ever walked out of a movie? No

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I saw it the day before my prom, with my three best friends, and we had spent the entirety of highschool discussing that book, it was epic.

16. Popcorn? Not unless someone else buys it.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? Once a month or less.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Starter for Ten. Or was it 300? I can't remember which was last!

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Fantasy, regular comedy (instead of slapstick), drama.... really anything but gore.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? The Little Princess. And I remember being terrified.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Rush Hour 2. That was two hours and 10 dollars I will never get back.

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Hackers, because it's awesome.

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? House on Haunted Hill, except that I was so terrified I ran out before the opening credits had time to finish. I actually sat through The Shinning, and that was pretty scary too.

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? Do I really have to name one?

No comments: