11/14/2006

Shhhh......

*whispering* I have a secret. It's a new obsession. First blogs. Then Craftster and What the Craft. And now. Oh dear. Now things have gotten dangerous. Things have gone the way of.... Ebay. I've bought my first thing on ebay today. It's 30 4" squares of quilting fabric. And I've been stalking the fabric sales all day. It's terrible. But the prices! My goodness you would not believe the delicious prices! With all the pretty prints! How could I resist? But now my Stitchy will become very very important. All this and there's that essay due Wednesday.


Damn you internet, damn you to hell.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for your insightful post at my blog re: the crucifix!

I am getting into quilting too.. i may have to wander over to ebay soon for some squares because i have little patience to cut out the fabric myself. Are you ever on etsy? Soon Heather Bailey's fabric will be available in squares on etsy... i'm deliciously awaiting that. Can I see what patterns you bought on ebay? 4" squares are tiny!!