2/09/2009

Fringe Cutting and a Loppem

So the other night, pretty much right after I posted, I decided that I'd had enough, and I cut my bangs. After all, it was starting to look like this.

So I did this.

And now I look like this! Much better! I always know it's time to cut my bangs when I start doing the teenage boy flick to get them out of my eyes.


And since this is a knitting blog, I'll mention that I'm wearing the Loppem that I knit a few months ago, but never posted a finished picture of. The pattern is from Norah Gaughan's Vol. 3. I used Berroco Ultra Alpaca, which is lovely. I did have to change the pattern a bit, in that I made it an inch longer, and made the sleeve smaller by casting on fewer stitches. I do love it though, and will be making more of this swing coat style in the future.

No comments: