3/27/2007

Squish?

Today was a wonderful day in the end. Full of good weather, and not a word of my essay written. I means that tonight will be stressful, but I at least got to enjoy the weather. Part of my procrastination involved drawing this little guy, who I now want to silkscreen on everything. Isn't he cute?
The "squish" is in reference to what The Boy and I call hugs. Hugs are fine, but squishes are better. He makes me squee. I think he needs a name, but it can't be a real word. I would call him squee, but Johnen Vasquez might get mad at me, and I just don't want to get involved with Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. That would be not fun.

Anyway, off to write an essay on "The European Tribe", also known as "The book where the author tries to deconstruct racism, but just enforces equally negative stereotypes about every single person he meets". Ugh. Luckily hating it means that I just have that much more to say about it, so I don't mind writing a paper on it, I just got horribly annoyed writing it. I'll let you all know how it's gone tomorrow!

Also, thank you for the well wishes Michelle!

No comments: