1/03/2010

Pool time, Tea time.


Today was the first day back in the pool after a long vacation away. It was lovely to see all my co-workers after the holidays, not to mention that the beginning of session training is sometimes the only time I see some people. However I was brutally reminded of what a toll the water can take on my skin, especially in the winter. I will have to seriously ramp up my moisturizing schedule for the next few months.

I am really trying to finish up some knitting projects, for a combination of reasons. Most of all I need the needles off my Ishbel, but I also have some gifts that need to be given, as well as the additional mental space. Perhaps tomorrow I will catch the sunlight for photographs... In the mean time I need to be guarding very early tomorrow morning, so it's off to bed for me.

No comments: